We are pleased to offer COVID-19 home tests.
Our kit contains detailed instructions and only requires swabbing the front of the nose and can easily be done at home.
Results are usually available in 3-4 days. It is not a rapid test.
If you would like a test, please follow these steps:
- Call us at (408) 281-2772 to make a virtual visit appointment. Let the front office know you are inquiring about the at home COVID test kit.
- After your video consultation with the provider, if a test is indicated, we will place a kit outside the rear door when you call and confirm you are there to pick it up.
- After following the test instructions, please have another party who is not ill or has been exposed drop the culture tube at a LabCorp collection location.
For patients experiencing fever or respiratory symptoms:
Please call our office at (408) 281-2772 before coming in. We will help you determine the best course of action and take precautions to protect you and our other patients.
Up-to-Date Coronavirus Resources
- CDC: Get Your Household Ready For COVID-19
- California Dept. of Public Health: COVID-19 Updates
- Cleveland Clinic: Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- WHO: Advice For Public
- WHO: Events As They Happen
Whether you are healthy or not, please avoid crowds and gatherings of any size for the time being. By practicing “social distancing,” you can reduce germ transmission to others and help protect the most vulnerable members of our communities. Elderly and immunocompromised individuals are at greater risk for COVID-19, so we all need to do our part to prevent the spread of illness to those populations and others.
We appreciate your patience during this time. Together, we can work to keep our communities healthy and strong.