Stomach Aches and Pain
Find Relief for Stomach Aches and Pain
At Samaritan Medical Care Center, our providers can evaluate your stomach pain and get you the care you need to feel better. We will assess your symptoms, medical history, and the location of your pain to determine the best treatment plan for you.
When to see a doctor for stomach aches and pain
Most stomach aches are short-lived and will go away on their own. However, in some instances, it’s best to see a medical professional. Head into Samaritan Medical Care Center if you have:
- Abdominal discomfort that lasts longer than 1 week
- Abdominal pain that does not improve in 24 to 48 hours, or becomes more severe and frequent and occurs with nausea and vomiting
- Bloating that persists for more than 2 days
- Burning sensation when you urinate or frequent urination
- Diarrhea for more than 5 days
- Fever, over 100°F (37.7°C) for adults or 100.4°F (38°C) for children, with pain
- Prolonged poor appetite
- Unexplained weight loss
Get prompt, affordable treatment for your stomach pain and nausea at Samaritan Medical Care Center. We welcome walk-ins and offer extended and weekend hours.
Know when to call 911
While we are able to treat most stomach issues, there are times when it’s important to seek emergency help. If your abdominal pain is severe and associated with trauma from an accident or injury, or you are experiencing pressure or pain in your chest, call 911 immediately, or go to the nearest emergency department.