Samaritan Medical Care Center collects personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users voluntarily provide it to us, register on the Site, subscribe to a newsletter or blog, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Samaritan Medical Care Center may also collect personal information about Users when Users interact with our Site. Personal information may include browser name, type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized. In addition, personal information may include website traffic information such as the number of Users visiting our Site, the specific pages Users visit and User website browsing patterns. Users may visit our Site anonymously and decline to supply personal information, except that doing so may prevent a User from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Web browser cookies, activity data
Samaritan Medical Care Center may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform various functions to enable us to provide our services and help us operate our business. Samaritan Medical Care Center and third-party service providers may place persistent cookies, web beacons, or use other technologies to collect anonymous, aggregate information about your use of our Site.
“Do Not Track” Signals
The Site does not respond to web browser “do not track” signals. Accordingly, even if you select a “do not track” option on your browser, your navigation of the Site may be tracked as part of the collection of User information described above.
How we use collected information
Samaritan Medical Care Center collects and uses Users’ personal information for the following business purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your personal information
Our policies prohibit the unlawful disclosure of personal information. We use physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect Users’ personal information in a secure manner. We impose standards in our data collection, storage practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access or disclosure of personal information stored on our Site. We also limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third-parties who have a business need to know.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your personal information with these third-parties solely for business purposes. We may disclose your personal information in response to a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We may also disclose personal information to report an event that may be a violation of the law or one that is related to protect the safety of an individual or for public safety reasons.
Samaritan Medical Care Center does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow anyone under the age of 13 to create accounts on our website or other platforms.
For job applicants, additional terms apply